Keep the Eyes on the Monitor:
Keep Wrists Up:
Health Tips While Typing:
The sitting posture is very important while typing. Following points must be remembered:
· Adjust the seat height so that the feet rest flat on the floor.
· Make sure that there is no pressure on the back of the knees.
· Adjust the desk height so that the wrists can rest comfortably on it.
· The forearms should be leveled with the desk top.
· The upper and forearms should form a 90 degree angle or more.
Now check that display, Keyboard and Mouse are placed correctly.
· Place the monitor directly in front; at about an arm’s length away.
· Adjust the top of the computer screen to a little below eye level. The viewing angle should be slightly downwards while typing.
· Place the keyboard right in front, aligned with the monitor.
· Place the Mouse next to the Keyboard on the same plane. When using the Mouse, keep the wrists straight and the upper arms close to the body.